[Grantees] 2017 Teen Read Week Grantees

This space is for the 2017 TRW grantees to share info and updates about their programs.

Views: 510

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

This sounds like a great project that will get stronger over the school year.  I especially like the "metacognition" piece!  Looking forward to hearing more and seeing some photos of your student projects.

---Amy Ojserkis

Pamela Rellstab said:

Elizabeth Strauss said:

That sounds awesome, Pamela! I'm so excited that they'll be learning the fine art of machinima. Are you going to have them add audio? You'll have to excuse the Geek-out. I used to make videos using Sims 2. :) 

That is our plan. We are going to use a game capture card to accomplish this. I have not done this before, so it is going to be a huge learning curve. 

Getting ready to jumpstart our project with our students and staff!  Our freshman graphic design students are busy making posters/banners/flyers to get the word out about our TRW project, "Humans of ACIT."  

Tech tip: This was created using Canva design website, see below:

https://www.canva.com/

We're ready to jumpstart our grant project, "Humans of ACIT."  Check out the graphic design poster/flyer/banner our freshman made...

Tech Tip: They used Canva (www.canva.com) as their graphic design tool.  E-Z and soooo user friendly!

Attachments:

That is so cool! They did a great job!

Reply to Discussion

RSS

About

YALSA created this Ning Network.

Join this site!

Join this Teen Read Week website for great resources and opportunities such as:

• A low-res download of the 2017 TRW themed logo (found under the planning tab - must be signed into account)
  • Free access to archived TRW related webinars
  • Alerts about grant opportunities
  • More perks to come so be sure to register and check back for updates!

YALSA Products & Publications

Why is TRW Important?

Photos

• Add Photos

Teen Read Week on the YALSA Blog

Badge

Loading…

Events

Videos

• Add Videos

American Library Association

© 2018   Created by YALSA.   Powered by